KID ROCK NOT RUNNING FOR SENATE: YOU HAVE BEEN PUNKED


newsmax

Buzz Kill and disgusting marketing ploy: Citizens of the Republic, you are all pawns for big money.

Kid Rock is not running for Senate.

I am so tired of these pop star hacks using politics and our nation as a pawn for sales.

Saying, "F--- no, I’m not running for Senate. Are you kidding me?" Rock said on Howard Stern's SiriusXM show. "Who couldn’t figure that out? I’m releasing a new album. I’m going on tour too. Are you f---ing sh--ing me?"



Going further, "It’s the worst advice I ever gave myself, but it's been the most creative thing I’ve ever done," he said. "And I’ve gotten to see everyone’s true colors."

And playing with Americans and his team,  "No, we’re not doing it," and following it with, "but let’s roll with it for a while."

I am thoroughly disgusted.

That is all.



Read more here.

Comments