HELP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN IN HOLLYWOOD: REVOLUTION AMERICA IS COMING



REVOLUTION AMERICA. It all starts at home, in the mirror. It all starts in our own minds.

I AM NOT GIVING UP CALIFORNIA. I was born here. I am destined to remain here. I believe in the power of the people, the conservatives, those of faith to pull together for greatness. We must unite. Leaving is not an option, not for me. I will stay and fight. Will you support me? Will you help empower other women and families? California is not alone in the fight for conservative values in and out of government. Many other states are at risk. We must unite, together. One Nation Under God, for the Republic sake.

There is so much to do to prepare for the release of REVOLUTION AMERICA on December 15th of this year.

Next month I will be going back to Hollywood to talk to those willing to listen and share my vision and perspective on how we all can work together on common goals, if people are open to exploring new ideas and ways of thinking.

Just a few weeks ago I went to Hollywood and even as a conservative I had a warm welcome.



Keeping that in mind there are some serious sharing of the minds which needs to happen if we will as a people make a dent in Hollywood, in D.C., really in any community where the liberal lean is so left they should be able to see the right in the not so far distance.


But really, one thing I found on my visit to Hollywood was there are many "artists" there who are open to discussion and collaboration. Perhaps you or I may never change their minds or views-- perhaps we as a people to strive to work together on some of the common goals we share. Stronger family values, freedom of the individual, more restraint in government, and quite frankly the desire to live a good and happy life and to be left alone to do just that.

One of my interviews are below. Four other outlets interviewed me an did not publish the interview, to their loss. This next event I may have my publicist video each interview so we as patriots have the content to share and who is deciding to suppress good news for the superficial.

I am not coached. Each interview is raw, right from my patriotic heart.


My desire is to keep it that way. By the way, during this last interview I was so frustrated because I could literally and visibly tell they were more into the superficial.

Please Enjoy ANYWAY.


Below there is also an online interview about the book by a Liberal leaning, but God Fearing woman about the book. Some of her perspective I spoke about the other evening, HERE... parts of which I couldn't believe actually. That is alright.

Here is the link to the Interview with Mother of Love Radio Show: LINK

People, we need to remember, many of the folks we speak to mean well. They are kindhearted people making good things happen in their communities, they simply see the world through a different lens than we do.

Join Me on TWITTER: www.twitter.com/wagnergirle other networks can be found on www.erincruz.com


In freedom,

Erin

Comments