BREAKING: LIBERAL SHILL GLORIA ALLRED HIRED BY "NEW" JUDGE MOORE ACCUSER--LIBERALS WANT A FULL TAKE DOWN


photo credit: tigerdroppings.com

Today Judge Moore of Alabama is facing more "accusations" of sexual advances.

Nelson, the accuser, says she has no problem testifying under oath in front of the United States Congress about these alleged advances.

There are some issues we have with the initial accusations. This supposed advance just doesn't add up.

Nelson says, "[It] has nothing whatsoever to do with Republicans or Democrats." She goes on to say, "It has everything to do with Mr. Moore's sexual assault when I was a teenager." 



In some form of grasp to sound firm and unwavering, "He no longer has any power over me and I no longer live in fear of him."

One of the big red flags seen today is that Nelson has chosen Gloria Allred for her attorney. If this was about nothing political, why not move on if she is no longer in fear.  Why not just go about and run charges or report like every other American? Why the high power suit? The undertone here shares the desire for widespread media attention and public Kangaroo court appeal than it does for actually doing anything else.

The second red flag we see is, why now? Why should 40 years pass with nothing said. Why didn't Nelson speak out when Moore was up for his Judgeship or other appointments?

The third and largest flag is one which, I as a person, as a 40 year old woman, once a young naive and oblivious teenager -- an actual victim myself -- who was brutally and physically assaulted and raped in a vehicle -- I can't quite figure out.

Here is the story as told by CBS News (emphasis and highlights added):
She said Moore, DA of Etowah County, was a regular customer where he would often pull the ends of her hair as she passed by and complimented the young girl's looks.
"I did nothing to encourage this behavior," said Nelson, adding "I did not respond to any of Mr. Moore's flirtatious behavior."
She said that at the time of the encounters she had a boyfriend and was "not interested in having a dating or sexual relationship with a man twice my age."
Nelson went on, describing another incident in which Moore signed a school yearbook of hers when she was 16.
"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Old Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA.'"
She said after the incident, Moore had offered to drive Nelson home after work, during which she alleges he forced himself on Nelson and groped her in a locked car.
"I trusted Mr. Moore because he was district attorney, I thought he was doing something nice to offer to drive me home," said Nelson.
She detailed her fighting off Moore in the car as he squeezed her neck, forcing her head onto his crotch.
She said that Moore eventually gave up, and told her, "You're just a child, I'm the district attorney if you tell anyone about this no one will ever believe you."
Here it is, the testimony Nelson wants to bring before our United States Congress.

Look, if Moore is guilty of sexual assault or crimes against a minor I would be the first one to condemn such acts. Every person with a heart and brain would.

For me personally, I must speak out about this from a victim perspective. Being a pretty young girl is difficult in its own way, something too many really don't acknowledge or go into until it is too late and some form of tragedy happens.

From where I sit, I have trouble with Nelson's accusations IN SPADES. I am not saying she isn't telling the truth only that there are SERIOUS issues with what she is saying.

I have sat on the stand, given testimony at 14,  putting a man behind bars. This is after pulling the man out of a line up. In short, we were being chased down by a man who exposed himself to me and a friend while we were walking at a state campground, just down from where our parents were at.



As we were running, I fell.  It was traumatic. The cops had conveniently been patrolling and my girlfriend waved them down and the perpetrator fled, tossing drugs. The grizzly day ended with an all night man hunt and a lifetime of nightmares for me.  It was not this perpetrators first crime against children, I was told later.

So, YES, I know first hand the impact this sort of event has on an impressionable teenager. There is one other event I myself didn't speak about for 25 years.

I concealed my fear, I hid my shame (which I now know wasn't mine to hold) and trauma in rumors people made in school, literally shielding the perpetrator. Bullies made accusations, threats were made against me. My life changed that night.

In this instance, which I came out about this last year, I was loured into a car with two people I thought were my friends and another person they knew. We were all having a fun night, carelessly and obliviously living the teenager life, laughing and talking about nothing important that I can recall.

And then it happened.

The two other people in the front seat of the car got out and I was most literally attacked and they did nothing. They walked away even hearing, and I am sure seeing me struggle.

They left me there for what I thought was death. Only, I wasn't so lucky. I fought and lost that night. He threatened to kill me. I know he was serious. I never said a word to anyone.

I wasn't' as lucky as Nelson is portraying her story out to be.

You see, I couldn't get out of the car. My car door was tight up against a trailer, the door wouldn't open even if I had tried. I tried, so much as I could, literally.

This night, it stayed with me, hidden for 24 years until I came into a situation recently where I decided I am not ever going to be put in the victims seat ever again. With the tensions at an all time high and violent rapes by refugees and immigrants in other nations, I decided I needed to learn how to defend myself. I took up Krav Maga. I will speak out against violence against all children.

Those two men, I thought they had ruined my life. No. There is no shame in what I went through, not on my end. I only wish I remembered their names.

That is the funny thing about trauma and violence, you remember some things so clearly but not others.

Nelson has explaining here to do, too. Her accusations are so well thought out. Orchestrated.



For me, that is another HUGE red flag. In their orchestration, they missed something huge.

You may ask why I am sharing all of this and what does it have to do with Nelson vs Judge Moore. I get that.  I will tell you.

We need to know if Nelson was in the passengers seat? How did her door lock? 40 years ago is 1977, the year I was born. Was Judge Moore so well off he had a car which sported automatic locking doors? From the drivers side? Or did Nelson lock it? If they scuffled and there was a center console she could have easily struggled to unlock to door to escape, even with him trying to grab her neck.

I know each situation is unique, I am sure that many women have encountered situations that were tough. It is simply that what Nelson is suggesting is that she was assaulted and unable to get away from a man who is now reportedly and by accusation only, a known teenage predator.

I can almost guarantee you the man who attacked me in the car that night had done this before. It was not his first time and there was no way I was going to get out of the situation. NONE. That is what a predator does, they do it well. THEY DON'T GIVE UP.

Nelson suggests that Judge Moore "gave up." Highly unlikely. Meaning, if the accusations are true this doesn't add up. In addition, this leaves room to suggest that there is something very fishy about Nelson's recollection of events.

These accusations by Nelson  could very well be opportunistic. Perhaps Judge Moor did give Nelson a ride home and nothing ever happened. Serious.

One thing is for sure, we need to be sure Nelson is UNDER OATH and the meeting is RECORDED.

The slander, sexual accusations, the smashing of careers has to stop. Unless someone is willing to bring charges there is no point.

In this case, we have an upcoming vote. This could likely be the largest case of interfering in an election that the US has seen in years. On grand scale, perpetuated by Liberals and agravated as well as encouraged by major media news outlets "digging for dirt" to bring down Rpublican power in Congress.

Think on that. 

As we talk a lot about on here, and on  The Erin Cruz Show, TIME TELLS.

We will update the story ass more information comes out.

For victims of rape, sexual assault, violence, abuse or any other form of harm which may have happened to you or a loved one-- Get help. Reach out. You are never alone and there are people who can help.


Comments