Make up Your Own Mind About Islam: What Is Standard Education for a 2 Year Old Muslim Girl?

Post two of the series is a bit of my personal opinion on Islam.

In the last several weeks there have been many differing views across the country on the subject of Islam within the United States. Ground Zero Mosque and the quick approach of 9/11 could be the cause. Or is it? My thought is that Islam has taken its time over the last 20 years working into our country. Slowly more and more we have seen mosques pop up in little towns here and there. Don't get me wrong, all people here legally, citizens, etc. are entitled to the benefits of our Nation: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hapiness. I want only to preserve that for future generations. In my opinion, Islam is a direct threat to just that.

Though many disagree, Islam is not a religion at all but an ideology or a coupling of religion with an entire system of life. One which given enough time, effort, and push from the population could pose a real threat to our everyday lives.

Now I am not a scholar or too well versed in this area but I see many issues with the Quran and Sharia Law in direct conflict of our very own US Constitution. Don't nod your head so quick, hear me out. Slowly we are seeing our civil rights used against us to the benefit of Islam as a stepping stone to usher in Sharia Law. I have noticed talk of Sharia Law compliant banking within the United States as well as the topic of halal food (Sharia Law compliant). What we have also seen is a rise in self administered (Sharia Law compliant) punishments against women and children here in the United States which are undergoing appeals in our courts. This worries me for the safety of all religions here, and non religious folks, and the LBGT community, all of which would be directly affected by Sharia Law.

I wont get into too many issues but I wanted to share the video below. This is what young children of Islam are taught. I urge you to educate yourself, research for yourself, and come to your own conclusions regarding Islam.

In liberty and freedom,

Erin





Comments