Labor Day 2010: Young Obama Voters Betrayed

In the weeks to come I will be sharing with all of you many stories I stumble across on my journey to retain our beloved Liberty and Freedom.

The first report of the series is one of which hits me at my core. OUR YOUTH. My children, your children, your sister and brothers children, ALL of which will be affected for years to come. In what way you ask? FINANCIALLY of course.

Our youth have yet to realize the reality of the current White House Administrations policies, which is obvious. Will this change? Absolutely!

All of those 18 year olds who voted for Obama the Obummer of Obamunists, they are seeing the fruit of their vote: LESS JOBS, LESS BENEFITS, WHICH FOR THEM EQUALS LESS FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT.

I pray that this reality for our youth sinks in, that they will become more aware of the truths in life. Lets partner with our youth and take back our sweet America from a Congress who will keep spending her away!


Featured story and a MUST READ:

Labor Day 2010: Young Obama Voters Betrayed

Comments