At Last~ I Embark on Political Blogging

This blog is a tribute to all of the hundreds of Patriots I have had the pleasure to meet over the last year, and I quote "you need a political blog".

Your inspiration and guidance has now pushed me to the point of expanding my Twitter political blogging to a more elaborate means by which to get you and others the information I have. It also may reach to a broader audience as well. 

My greatest hope in this journey is to inspire and empower the individual; to open room for others to fight for our freedoms here in the United States of America as a whole and of course also within each of the states and communities in which We The People reside. And indeed to further the values as preserved in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Thank you again to the countless numbers of folks who have inspired me to taking the first step in the adventure to come.

God Bless YOU and God Bless the United States of America.

Cordially,

Erin

Comments

Post a Comment